President: NOME, LLC 2019-
Novel Options for Modern Education
Designer, Digital Credential Products: Ed Design Lab, 2019-
Synthesize user needs across multiple institutions and manage the process to serve as a liaison between user groups, Ed Design Lab, and the product developer in the creation of a micro-credentialing platform to serve non-traditional learners engaged in 21stcentury skill development. Contribute to the thought leadership and cultivation of a scalable, affordable, relevant, and portable credentialing ecosystem to serve underserved learners and stimulate regional economic vitality through a vibrant talent pipeline.
Vice President, Special Projects, Strategic Priorities and Growth: Polk State College, 2011-2019
Spearhead collegewide technological advancements, supervise instructional technology staff, implement technological professional development for faculty and staff, and improve distance education. Monitor academic technologies, robotics and STEM programs, community engagement and outreach, special growth projects, and international initiatives. Oversee desktop, network, and media technology services, Enterprise Systems and Programming, and supervise 35 staff and faculty members. Focus on comprehensive campus growth strategies: enrollment, regional development, accreditation (SACSCOC), facility expansion, and coordinating with faculty and President to develop innovative curriculum design and new bachelor programs to propel growth and positioning for the college. Coordinate K-12 enrollment initiatives, such as summer programs, designed to promote dual enrollment and facilitate conversations for program growth.
- Represent community and higher education interests of aerospace programs, online learning programs, chief information officers, and international integrations through leadership onseveral Florida statewide committees.
- Managed 20 technology budgets of over $5 million for distance learning, strategic initiatives, global initiatives, and grant and research projects.
- Reduced difference in online student course and face to face attrition to 1%
- Established Engineering Technology Open Entry/Early Exit competency-based model in response to industry needs in the manufacturing field leading to increased enrollment and a nationally recognized award.
- Developed actionable five-year plans for institutional technology upgrade and implementation,distance education, and modified collegewide five-year instructional plan.
- Developed and maintain robotics programs: Enrichment Academy, TALON, FIRST LEGO League Affiliate for Florida Region, and Technobotics High School Academy.
- Built and established international programming initiatives including global curriculum certificate, study abroad program, and essential international agreements.
Assistant Vice President, Extended University: University of South Florida Polytechnic, 2002-2011
- Established the Central Florida Gifted & Talented Institute serving 6-12thgrade students in a state-of-the art STEM program, which utilized the university as living learning laboratory to further solidify the branding and presence in the community.
- Developed faculty instructional technology professional development program.
- Coordinated establishment of University of South Florida system office in India, creating collaborations to support academic research, economic development, and global outreach initiatives.